Site Monitor is a menu bar application, that constantly checks connections between your computer and defined servers.
Connection to server is checked using PING (ICMP protocol), GET, POST or combined previous methods. Application shows current status of the connection on menu bar and menu bar menu. Site Monitor also uses Notification Center to inform about connection changes.
- checks any number of defined servers
- status of the first four servers on the list is shown on the menu bar icon
- status on the main connection is shown on the menu bar icon
- native notifications via OS X Notification Center, but you can switch it off
- PING, GET and POST method to check connection to server
- user defined checking interval for every server
- hiding application icon on Dock