Project Planner is a project and task planning application that makes it easy to keep track of multiple projects and tasks.
Project Planner allows you manage multiple projects. In every project you can add many tasks grouped in phases and finished by milestone.
You can view your project on Gantt chart in portrait and landscape view in days, weeks or months scale.
- managing multiple projects
- viewing your tasks as a list or Gantt Chart
- viewing multiple projects on Gantt Chart
- editing task directly from Gantt Chart
- editing in portrait and landscape mode
- creating dependencies between tasks
- creating and managing resources in tasks
- updating progress of task to keep track
- exporting and importing projects in .ppf format (supported by Project Planner, Project Planner HD and Project Planner for OSX - available in Mac App Store)
- exporting and importing project in .gan format (supported by Gantt Project available on OSX, Windows and Linux) (importing with some limitations: Project Planner imports all dependencies as 'hard' and 'end-to-start')
- exporting report in PDF format
- exporting chart as image in PNG format
- exporting are available by mail, WiFi network (Bonjour), to iTunes and to Dropbox
- importing are available from iTunes and WiFi network (Bonjour), from mail and from Dropbox
- copying projects
- define their own calendars for projects
- sorting task by order field, date or name
- also sorting projects by name and date
- easy searching for find tasks and projects
- PIN for application security